Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inkstamp Ink Recommendations?

I would like recommendations for experienced (ink) stampers, scrapbookers and related paper craft people regarding a good ink brand for hand stamping wedding invitations. Specifically I am looking for a hot pink/fuchsia ink that will provide a clean, saturated, permanent image for use on resume-quality paper, vellum envelopes and cardstock. Thanks for your help!

Inkstamp Ink Recommendations?
Well, I'm not the most experienced stamper out here, but I do have some ink that I found very satisfying known as Versa Craft from Tsukineko, Inc. I purchased it for fabric stamping, because it becomes permanent with heat setting, but it is also used for scrapbooking and stamping/embossing.





The colors are vibrant and clear and the ink comes with matching dual tip markers so if you need matching pens--this is a nice feature.





Tsukineko, Inc has a lot of very nice ink products to choose from in the line of stamping etc. and I have to say again--I've enjoyed a lot of their products and haven't had a problem with any of them.





Here is their website: www.tsukineko.com


No comments:

Post a Comment