Monday, November 16, 2009

Survey--What lie did you tell most recently?

Come on, we all do it. No one is 100% honest all the time, and I won't believe you if you say you've never told one of these:


1. Fuchsia is definately your color, Aunt Marge.


2. No, Officer. I have no idea why you pulled me over.


3. If you don't stop, your face will stick like that.


4. It's not you, it's me.


...or a variation thereof.


So, be honest--briefly--and confess.

Survey--What lie did you tell most recently?
i lied about why i wasn't at school on friday and monday.


i said i was sick, but i just didn't feel like going. lol
Reply:while dividing up our pictures today I told my soon to be exhusband that I didn't care about his stupid face.





that's not true. I do care.


No comments:

Post a Comment