Saturday, November 14, 2009

Im getting braces this saturday! i need help with choosing my color?

this saturday imgetting my brace, however ppl tell me itsreally painful, im scared and excited!, can wait, but can even choose a color!, please help, pink and light blue??, hot pink? or fuchsia?

Im getting braces this saturday! i need help with choosing my color?
okay... choose with two colors that go with eachother, like pink and green, or green and blue.. also they dont hurt when you get them put on.. that part is painless, its the week after that hurts... just after you get them Do Not eat ANYTHING hard.. and also try to eat something cold when they hurt.. it really helps... hope that helped
Reply:I suggest you get the clear color cause they look retarded the first time you get them on


good luck and it's not painful so have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment