Monday, November 16, 2009

Brooke Hogan- US Mag Worst Dressed 2007?????

Okay, I normally agree with all of the worst dressed lists. On line, US Magazine has voted a dress that Brooke Hogan was wearing as one of the worst of 2007. Am I the only one that LOVES the dress and thinks she looks amazing in it? I'd kill to have her figure and look like that in that dress! I'm too tall and thin and not enough curves, but I'd look exactly like that in my dreams. LOL


If you don't know which one I am speaking of, it's a handkerchief hem style dress with side cut outs, one full sleeve and is a b%26amp;w leopard print w/ fuchsia and orange. She has the best body of about any celeb so it's a shame she is over processing her hair.


What are your thoughts? Guys? Ladies?

Brooke Hogan- US Mag Worst Dressed 2007?????
have none


No comments:

Post a Comment