Monday, November 16, 2009

How Do I Change The Colour Of My Font On MSN?

I know how to change them to the basics, but is there anyway of adding other colours to the colours you can already choose?





All of the basics are:


Black


Maroon


Green


Olive


Navy


Teal


Grey


Silver


Red


Lime


Yellow


Blue


Fuchsia


Aqua


White





I want to add more colours to that list so I can use a better variety of colours on MSN. Is there anyway to make this possible and use different colours other than the colours on the list already there?





Thanks for all of your time! :)

How Do I Change The Colour Of My Font On MSN?
If you download Messenger Plus! Live add on you can get a full range of colours. You can download it from here: http://www.msgpluslive.net/
Reply:yep

mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment