Monday, November 16, 2009

Will dyeing with conventional color and manic panic at the same time work?

I've been dyeing my own hair for years, but I'm stumped on this one. I have chin-length naturally dark brown hair that I bleached and dyed fuchsia two months ago. It is now faded to blonde with pale pink tinges, and I don't like it.





I want to dye my hair a light to medium brown, but with stripes of blue and green and purple as highlights throughout. I was planning to dye in the highlights first and let them wait for the specified time, then dye over with the conventional color without rinsing the highlights. This has worked well for me before with getting multiple shades of artificial colors, but I've never tried it with a conventional dye in the mix.





Does anyone have any tips or experience with this, or knowledge of why this would or would not work? Thanks!

Will dyeing with conventional color and manic panic at the same time work?
honestly, for something like that and for it to look really good , you definantly need to go to a professional salon and have it done. otherwise no i dont think it will turn out. the brown will still get on the bright colors and distort them.
Reply:try dyeing ur hair brown den bleaching blond highlights %26amp;put the color u want on the blond.


No comments:

Post a Comment