Saturday, November 14, 2009

I took a cutting from my Fuchsias plant about a week ago, and now one of the leaves has a blackened area...?

with a hole forming in the middle and what looks like a little fugus on the hole.





What should I do? The rest of the cutting looks fine, can I still save it, or do I need to just dump it and start another one? What needs to be done?

I took a cutting from my Fuchsias plant about a week ago, and now one of the leaves has a blackened area...?
it is called black fungus and it will totally destroy the plant if you don,t remove the leaf. try to give it more sunlight and cut back on watering it. Mist the leaves once or twice a week with a mixture of miracle gro and water..kinda weak. only water the roots about once a week and see what that does.


No comments:

Post a Comment