Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scanner question?

I bought a new Canon (LiDe 25) scanner. While scanning I noticed that Dark Pink (Fuchsia) color changed to light mauve (purplish) %26amp; Red slightly changes to Orange tone in the scanned picture. I tried all software setting in photoshop %26amp; canon scan gear but the color variations won't go. I received the same picture from my client, it is showing exactly similar colors, as per the object scanned. Thus it proves the monitor (samsung TFT) is displaying color okay.


My question is that, incase there is some technical problem in the scanner, want exactly it can be %26amp; is it expensive to fix ? Advise from professionals anticipated.


Thanking you all in advance.

Scanner question?
Sounds like the scanner is bad. That usually happens after years of scanning when the scan head is going bad. Return it and get yourself an HP scanner. They're the only brand of scanner I've never had a problem with in 12 years.
Reply:return it and get something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment